Why Buy Certified Pre-owned?
Buying a used car in Lawton, OK, is a great choice. Nissan’s commitment to quality means you can rest assured that your used Nissan car, truck, or SUV maintains its value. You can be especially sure when you buy a Certified Pre-Owned Nissan. You may be asking yourself, why does Certified Pre-Owned status matter? Read on to find out why we encourage our customers to check out the Certified Pre-Owned Nissans at Nissan of Lawton.
Commitment to Quality
Only Nissans that meet the high quality standards are given Certified Pre-Owned status. Certified Pre-Owned Nissans are less than six years old from the original in-service date and have less than 80,000 miles on them. They also must have a clean, non-branded title. Most importantly, Certified Pre-Owned Nissans must pass a vigorous, comprehensive 167-point inspection.
Continued Peace of Mind
Aside from the reassurance that your used Nissan has been thoroughly inspected, Certified Pre-Owned status comes with other benefits, including:
- 7-year/100,000 mile limited warranty
- 24-hour Emergency Roadside Assistance: Provides a flat tire change out, dead battery jump, or lock-out assistance for the duration of your limited warranty
- Car rental reimbursement and towing: Provides rental car reimbursement for up to five days (at a maximum of $35 per day) for a mechanical breakdown of covered parts
- Trip Interruption Coverage: If a mechanical breakdown happens while you’re more than 100 miles from home, you’ll receive up to $500 for meals, lodging, and transportation
- Genuine Nissan parts
- CARFAX vehicle history report
When you buy a Certified Pre-Owned Nissan, you don’t have to wonder what your car, truck, or SUV has been through and how it will hold up. Come in to Nissan of Lawton today to find a used vehicle that fits your needs and comes with a quality guarantee.